Guarantee, Returns & Exchanges
We stand behind our products ALL THE WAY! And we won't stop until you're fully satisfied. Try any of our products for 90 days and if you're not convinced, return it to us and we will happily refund you in full or exchange your item given that the jar is still reasonably filled once we have received your return.
Humans are strong and resilient, but glass jars sometimes break!
We do our best to package every box with absolute love, care and attention. However, sometimes glass jars break in transport, a thing which is beyond our control. Please don't be mad and give us a chance to make it right for you! Send us a picture of your broken jar immediately upon receipt of your order, full name as well as order number, and we will send you a free replacement the next business day!
Changed your mind? No problem!
- We can only accept returns should the jars remain sealed and unopened
- You must return the merchandise in its original, unopened packaging.
- Due to the nature of our products (food), any products that have broken seals or that have been tampered with may not be returned nor exchanged.
- Returns for full refunds may be accepted within 30 days from the delivery date that appears on your tracking number.
- Please contact one of our customer service representatives at email@example.com, on Facebook or through our live chat during operating hours for the next steps.
- Be sure to include your full name, order number and reason for the return.
- A free return label will be supplied or further instructions will be given to you to complete your return.
ASpiceAffair.com cannot accept responsibility for returned items until they have been received by our returns department. For your protection, we advise customers to obtain proof of posting and track their package.
Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited (they will be issued to the original credit card or PayPal account used for the purchase) and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.